We are very happy to be re-opening our office for all patients again but want to assure you that your health and the safety of our team is our first priority.
As a precaution, we will be implementing the following changes when we reopen our office:
- We will be hiring support staff to make sure all surfaces are constantly sanitized.
- Anyone entering the office may be subject to a temperature check, which includes our team members as well.
- Any team members experiencing COVID-related symptoms will not be allowed in the office.
Ex; shortness of breath, fever, coughing, sore throat, or tightness in the chest.
- If someone in your household has been sick or is exhibiting these symptoms, we ask that you reschedule your appointment.
- If you choose to be seen for an appointment at this time, you must sign a release form.
- We will start implementing a “wait in your car” policy. When you arrive at your appointment, we ask that you text the following number 210-718-1105 and we will let you know when it is time to enter the office.
- We respectfully ask that parents wait in the car unless they have to speak to the doctor. You may also request that the doctor call you to update you from your car.
- Face masks and social distancing will be required for anyone who enters the office.
- Anyone entering the office will be given hand sanitizer and or be asked to wash their hands.
- Future appointments will be made on the day of your appointment by phone whenever possible.
- Per CDC guidance, we are advised against procedures that require the prolonged use of high-speed handpieces which create high volumes of aerosols in the air. Removal of braces is a procedure that requires the use of these handpieces. Therefore, we will not be able to remove braces on patients until early June.
- In order to see as many patients in a short amount of time, we are opening up our schedule to be open on evenings and weekends until we are caught up.
We are open to serve you, answer questions or schedule an appointment during the following hours:
Practicing Hours: Tuesday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m with some availabilities on Mondays
We are available Mon-Thurs 8 AM-5 PM and Fri 8 AM-2 PM to schedule your next appt.
San Antonio Office:
Monday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Tuesday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Wednesday: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Once active treatment has begun (braces, Invisalign, appliances, etc.), you will come in for regular appointments approximately 6 to 8 weeks apart. Your scheduled appointment time has been reserved specifically for you. We request a 48-hour notice if you need to cancel your appointment. We are aware that unforeseen events sometimes require missing an appointment, and appreciate your cooperation.
At the completion of treatment, every patient receives clear removable retainers. If the removable retainers are lost or broken, the office will provide two replacements retainers at no additional charge. In addition, a lower fixed retainer will be placed the day the braces are removed.